here’s to your dog’s health!
We take some simple but necessary precautions. For the health and safety of our guests, dogs entering the Pooch Hotel for any of our services must be current in the following vaccinations and screenings:
- Distemper/Parvo or proof of titers
- Rabies if over 6 months of age (puppies become eligible for rabies vaccination at 4 months)
- Annual Bordetella vaccine
- Annual Canine Influenza Virus (CIV) Vaccine (Chicago market only)- effective October 1, 2016
- Frontline (or similar) monthly flea and tick preventative medication
- Annual Fecal test with negative result required for group play – pets with positive fecal results will be accepted but will not be allowed in group play and will require a $25/day special handling fee.
- Intact Policy: Dogs who are intact (not spayed/neutered) will be allowed to stay at our hotels (with the exception of females while they are actively in heat). However, they will not be able to participate in group play with other guests if they are over 7 months of age. Instead of group play, our intact guests will take part in our Personal Play program.
Please have your vet’s office call or email us confirmation or bring photocopies upon Check-In.
Here at Pooch Hotel, we understand that dog parents are not only loving people, they’re also busy people! That’s why we strive to make everything as convenient as possible! When visiting Pooch Hotel for the first time, we recommend filling out our new customer intake form at your convenience and bringing it with you!
Download the Pooch Hotel new customer intake form and complete it prior to check-in to save time. This form applies to all new dog boarding, dog day care, grooming, and training customers.