here’s to your dog’s health!
We take some simple but necessary precautions. For the health and safety of our guests, dogs entering Pooch Hotel for any of our services must be current in the following vaccinations and screenings:
- Distemper/Parvo or proof of titers (proof of titers will allow you to stay, but there will be a $25/day special handling fee and pets will be ineligible for group play)
- Rabies if over 6 months of age (puppies become eligible for rabies vaccination at 4 months)
- Annual Bordetella vaccine
- Annual Canine Influenza Virus (CIV) Vaccine (required in the Chicago market only, recommended everywhere else)
- Frontline (or similar) monthly flea and tick preventative medication
- Annual Fecal test with negative result required for group play – pets with positive fecal results will be accepted but will not be allowed in group play and will require a $25/day special handling fee
- Intact Policy: Dogs who are intact (not spayed/neutered) will be allowed to stay at our hotels (except for females while they are actively in heat). However, they will not be able to participate in group play with other guests if they are over 7 months of age. Instead of group play, our intact guests will take part in our Personal Play program.
Please have your vet’s office call or email us confirmation or bring photocopies upon check-in.
Here at Pooch Hotel, we understand that dog parents are not only loving people, they’re also busy people! That’s why we strive to make everything as convenient as possible. For new customers, our industry leading, online customer portal, MyParadise|MyPooch, makes getting started quick and easy!
By signing up for a MyParadise|MyPooch account, you can:
- Make or change reservations online or view upcoming reservations
- Manage your pet’s profile, including viewing vaccination information, etc.
- Manage your Pet Parent profile
- And more!
For all new customers to dog boarding, dog daycare, grooming, and training, click the link below to get started. We look forward to meeting you and your fur-babies soon!