COVID-19 Safety Precautions
In light of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have decided to implement enhanced safety measures to protect our guests, customers, and teams. Being a reliable pet care provider is incredibly important to us and we thank you for your support in following these new guidelines.
- Masks/face coverings are optional for anyone who is fully vaccinated.
- We encourage all clients to have a card on file to enable contactless payment and limit in-person interaction as much as possible. If you do not want to leave a card on file, we encourage you to call and provide a card over the phone or log-in to MyPooch to process your own payment. If you are using a different location than normal, you may be required to activate your card on file at the new location during your first visit.
- Now that Covid-19 restrictions have lifted, we are no longer offering a curbside option. Vaccinated customers are welcome to come in without restrictions and we encourage unvaccinated customers to enter with a mask.
- During this time, we will be limiting belongings to just food and medications to minimize risk of virus transfer on objects and limit lobby interaction time. If you believe your pet has needs that require an exception, please speak to a Manager to request a review.
- If you are sick or suspect that you might be, we ask that you have someone else handle drop-off/pick-up.
- We have added more frequent cleaning of high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- All employees are encouraged to get vaccinated. Additionally, employees are encouraged to wash their hands often and use and sanitizer.