Enjoy a "Welcome to the Family" promotion at Pooch Hotel!
We would like to present you with one free day of daycare and a choice of 25% off your first boarding stay or 10% off your first daycare package or membership. It’s the offer we give all our new customers because we know that all you need is one visit to recognize the quality, care and convenience we offer for our four-legged guests and their two-legged parents. We look forward to welcoming you and your furry pooch(s) soon!
Valid for new Pooch Hotel clients only. Discount applies to boarding suite or doggie daycare day portion only. May not be combined with any other coupons, special offers, or discounts except the multiple pet discount. Not valid during blackout dates, which can be found on our website. Must mention coupon at time of reservation. Reservations required; based on availability. Vaccination and other terms apply. See site for more details.
To schedule a tour or make a reservation, please email or call the pawcierge at your local Pooch Hotel.
Thank you so much for referring us to your friends and family! Word-of-mouth referrals from existing clients are the highest praise and we can’t thank you enough for sharing your love of Pooch Hotel and Paradise 4 Paws. In appreciation for every new customer referral, we will reward you with your choice of either:
- $20 Account Credit, which can be used for any product or service at Pooch Hotel or Paradise 4 Paws
- 1,250 Paw Perks Points
- One Free Suite Upgrade Coupon
To be eligible for a Referral Bonus, your customer referral must include your name under the ‘Referral Details’ section of their MyParadise | MyPooch customer profile or mention the referral to a reservations specialist during account set up.
Note: Referral Bonus applicable after a referred customer completes their first stay with us. Suite upgrade coupon not offered on Junior Suites; based on availability. Specials may not be combined or used with other offers or discounts. Cannot be redeemed during Blackout Dates. Other restrictions may apply.
End of Summer Camp
In honor of National Dog Day on August 26th, we are hosting a week-long End of Summer Camp that will include a host of fun activities and events from August 24th – 28th.
$100/Pet for a Full Week at Camp. Provides access all 5-days from August 24-28. Unlimited Monthly Members with an active membership are automatically enrolled. Single day ‘camp’ pricing not available – requires full week enrollment. Regular daycare still available. Advanced reservations are required.
- Monday | Welcome Social: Campers will enjoy a frozen treat and a full day of socializing with furry friends and team members.
- Tuesday | Doggie Game Day: Campers will partake in fun games and activities such as chasing bubbles, obstacle courses, ball pits, and more!
- Wednesday | Barks & Crafts: Campers will create a one-of-a-kind, artistic masterpiece that is worthy of being displayed on the fridge.
- Thursday | Pool Pawty Day: Campers will be able to cool off from the summer heat and splash around in the pool with their furry friends.
- Friday | Silly Costume Contest: Campers should come dressed to impress in their favorite costumes/outfits – prizes will be awarded for top dogs!
Puppy’s Day Out
Did you recently welcome a new puppy into your family? Given the current shelter in place environment that puppies are being born into, it’s more difficult than ever for pet parents to ensure that their new pups get the proper amount of socialization. As a result, we are now offering a new program, Puppy’s Day Out, every Tuesday of the week from 10AM-4PM that’s designed to offer puppies up to 5 months a condensed day of daycare with activities specifically geared toward proper socialization and building comfort with new things.
About Pooch Hotel
Services we provide for Pets and Pet Parents:
- Open 24 hours a day / 365 days a year for convenient access
- Drop-off/pick-up any time your schedule requires (fees may apply)
- Spacious, all-suite overnight accommodations
- Webcam access in dog play areas and select suites
- Playgroups sorted by size and temperament
- Indoor play yard with Play Land equipment
- Spa & Grooming
- Training classes offered*
- DogSafe® First Aid trained pet care professionals
- Utmost focus on the care of our four-legged guests and exceptional service for their two-legged parents
- And more!
-Negative Fecal Test Results
-Spayed/Neutered (for play groups)
-CIV (Canine Influenza H3N2) (Chicago only)